TannerCenterwallTannerCenterwall

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Great White Mastacard Ad Great White Mastacard Ad

Oh wow!

Your unique brand of humour brings out the 10 in me! I dont see how anyone can give this movie any less than a 4. if they do, i hope Wade delete's their account, cause it just wouldnt be fair!

AntiTanner responds:

Why THANKS YOU. Its nice to get such a sweet review!

Janenba is born! Ep-2 Janenba is born! Ep-2

i like the first one better...

Overall, it was a good movie, the plot movement in this one is a bit slow...

Nice graphics in this one too, the use of 3D was a nice addition, but it wasnt really neccessary. I think you spent alot of time trying to make the 3D look good, that you forgot about moving the plot along. It was cool anywaiz, and i still give you alot of credit, since i myself make movies, but dont throw in a single second of true 3D.

This movie is worth watching, but watch the first episode first. Keep up the good work, and if part three comes out soon, it better be good! ^_^

~PE@CE~

The farting man The farting man

THAT IS SHEER GENIUS!!!

That was fucking awesome! Sheer genius i say, SHEER GENIUS! Keep up the good work!

AOL Version 6.0013228 AOL Version 6.0013228

just tellin it like it is......... funny shit man.

I loved that! that was some funny shit! I never had AOL, but my friend over here is rolling on the ground. He was laughing like a bastard. AOL is a dirty cult, and I'm glad you exposed the truth. That whole simulation was beautifully done, and DAMN funny. The Truth never looked any better.